I believe that everyone can change at any time in their lives. We never stop learning and growing so there’s no limit to anyone’s capacity. I don’t focus too much on diagnosis as I prefer to focus on people’s strengths. As a child, I grew up in a not so desired environment, but I did not allow that to define me and I moved on. Today I work to improve my anxiety and my insecurities around my personality. I experienced a panic attack about a year ago and have made so many positive changes! I can share my story with you if it will help you. I don’t discriminate against anyone. I have many friends in different religions, cultures and demographics. If you want to learn more about how I can help you, shoot me a message.
If you must know about my credentials:
– Master in Family Therapy at Nova Southeastern University
– Master in Business Administration at Nova Southeastern University
– Bachelors in International Relations at Florida Atlantic University
– I speak 4 languages fluently. I lived in 4 countries. I will not be shocked by anything you tell me, most likely I have seen it, lived it or heard it.
– I have 20 years experience in Management working for aerospace companies in different roles, mostly related to continuous improvement and lean methodologies.
Schedule a free 15 minute phone conversation to see if we’re a good fit for one another. I’m here for you.